Please take a look at the video that expresses my thoughts and appreciation for your support this week.
For Day 7 of IBD Awareness Week I wanted to provide you with more resources that you can use going forward. This list is not all inclusive but hopefully a decent start for anyone living with IBD – whether you were recently diagnosed or living well with IBD for several years.
Sending you all the best in your journey to feel, eat, and move better with IBD!
Research papers, studies, and articles…
- The Role of Physical Exercise in Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Exercise and Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology
- The Role of Exercise-Induced Myokines in Muscle Homeostasis and the Defense against Chronic Diseases
- Harvard Unveils MRI Study Proving Meditation Literally Rebuilds the Brain’s Gray Matter in 8 Weeks
- Precision Nutrition Research Review: Older and inflamed? Try exercise
- Is Depression a Disease – or a Symptom of Inflammation?
- Chronic inflammatory diseases are stimulated by current lifestyle: how diet, stress levels and medication prevent our body from recovering
- All About Nutrition & Gut Health | Precision Nutrition
- Exercise as a treatment for depression: a meta-analysis adjusting for publication bias
- Probiotics in the mechanism of protection against gut inflammation and therapy of gastrointestinal disorders
Websites and Facebook groups…
- www.CCFA.org (Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America)
- www.crohnsandcolitis.org.uk (United King)
- www.IBDSF.org (IBD Support Foundation)
- Intense Intestines Foundation – Helping those with Crohn’s and Colitis
- One Great Gut – A Chemo and Surgery Free Health Blog
- ibdjourneys, Facebook group
- Strength and Nutrition with IBD, Facebook group
My interviews & coaching info…
please click here for link to interviews
For more info on working with me for nutrition & fitness coaching, please click here